Associate Lawyer - Litigation
Our client, a reputable and prestigious boutique law firm in downtown Toronto, is looking for an Associate Lawyer to support its growing litigation practice. The position involves a hybrid work environment (both remote and office work).
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand client needs and proactively provide comprehensive legal advice on appropriate resolution
- Provides Legal Support for completes extensive case-related research into relevant laws and regulations
- Represent client interests and negotiate with external parties
- Drafts and interprets contracts and legal documents
- Oversee compliance of the legal documents
Requirements for a successful candidate include:
- LL.B and a member in good standing of the Law Society of Ontario
- 2-5 years of experience in a litigation practice
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship management skills
All interested candidates can contact email Irene Taylor at email@example.com or submit your resume via the opportunities section.